Thursday, May 15, 2008

AWESOME OBSESSION!!

Ok. Jai always has his obsessions they generally come and go over a period of several months and get replaced with another.
We have hit on what i can only describe as the best obsession ever!
Letters. as in ABCs.
He wants to know what every letter is, he trys to make letter shapes out of what ever he is doing at the time (eating spaghetti for example -makes a J) he is trying to write all the letters - in no particular order (doesnt know his ABC song quite right yet)and he IS REMEMBERING them!!! Oh this is SO MUCH better than the spider obsession, which i was getting very sick of. He wrote his name awhile ago. then that was it. nothing. now BANG! So of course i am grabbing this with both hands and praying that this lasts long enough to get at least what every letter looks like and the phonetic sound to it!
Yay! im so excited :)

7 comments:

Noel said...

Everyone has said that you should teach to those obbessions! I am so glad that Jai has one now with the ABC's. I wish Abi would soon!

Noel
( Hey, about your comment on my blog...I totally am thinking the same way. I have a friend who is a nurse and she said the same thing. She's like" I would never tell you talk to a lawyer BUT in this case I would be looking into it" I am going to talk to an advocate form the hospital next week and see what they have to say.)

Laura said...

How exciting Katie!!!! I hope it keeps on going!

Julie said...

Keep up the good work.

Kerry said...

:):):) How cool is that!!

Nancy said...

Yay! Goooo, Jai!

Heather said...

That is great! Roll with it!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!!