Aww.. my littlest man has hit the big "2"! And he has the big attitude to match!
I had an awful headache in the morning and Holger came home from work early to let me sleep it off, and get this, While i was asleep he made the cake! Iced it and everything!! Bob the Builder - i am so impressed :)
In away it feels like Lachie has been 2 forever, i just cant get over this amazing development you get in a 'normal' baby, it had been too long since Liam and i forget, i am really trying to treasure it and stop that little voice in my head that starts thinking if only Jai had been like this...
Its funny i have always called Lachie my baby and yesterday when i did he suddenly turns around and says abruptly "I NOT A BABY MUM, I A BIG BOY, I TWO!" then a smug little look appears on his face and he says "I HAD BIRTHDAY!!" Cheeky Monkey...
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lachie! What a cutie!
He is so very cute! Happy Birthday Lachie!
Oh my goodness Katie, what a cutie pie he is! He looks a lot like Jai! Awwwww, big 2. He sounds like a real smartie!
Happy Birthday Lachie! He is very cute and those eyes are beautiful!!
Noel
Post a Comment