Sunday, January 20, 2008

7 Weird things...

Im following the trend and doing 7 weird things about me, im sure i have more than 7 but here goes...

1. I have this compulsive need to colour match pegs when i hang out washing and will go to the extent of not hanging out that last T-shirt if the pegs are a different colour!!

2. I HATE people coming over un announced as i am paranoid about what they will think of my house, (i get it from my mother) when ever somebody comes over i go in a mad cleaning frenzy panic! I actually avoided inviting Liams best friend and his mother over for months because we went to their house once and it was so immaculate i was terrified about what they would think of my place!

3. I love animals, i have always had lots of pets and i have a collection of about 15empty fish tanks in my garage of various sizes for potential future use (this will probably only happen if i divorce Holger or he dies!)

4. I can play very simple tunes but not play well on many differnt instruments (by ear only) and have owned the following: Clarinet, Flute, Saxaphone, Euphonium, Tuba, Accousitic Guitar, Bass Guitar, recorder and French horn, my latest aqusition is a Piano, which i am determined to learn to play properly!

5. I can say the alphabet backwards in under 5 seconds - this one i learned from my mother back in kindigarten and have slowly improved the speed over the years!

6. I have had a slight head cold since mid 2005, it varies in intensity but is ever present.

7. I love building websites on microsoft frontpage and have made heaps on varying topics, published them and then have gotton bored of them in a month or so and never updated them!

No comments: