Thursday, January 24, 2008

SORRY!

Oh great,
now ive gone and offended Ned Portune.
SORRY. I didnt mean it like that. I was trying to help!!
Im one of those people who has to think about something for 24hrs before taking action or i stick my foot right in it.
Hope you guys can forgive me!?

> INSERT PICTURE OF ME DOING THAT FRAZZLED LOOK AMY DID HERE <

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh hey Katie, don't you worry about Ned. He gets his panties in a bind here and there. I was reading that thread and think he was probably aiming that toward one of the other ladies who has recently joined. I remember one of the ladies saying something along the lines of "Why doesn't the WSA do something like that, it would be much easier" Or something like that and Ned took that as a personal insult! I don't think it was you at all. I even sent a link to the forum we already have that Lisa and Ana made! I doubt if anyone checked it out though. They love to complain and then not do anything about it. Hey that's why we moved to the forum, because the list is so touchy!
xoxo ~ Heather

Noel said...

agree with Heather here. Don't worry too much...sometimes the list gets too touchy and little things put everyone up in arms!!

Noel

Julie said...

Hey I delete most of those messages anyway. I much more enjoy talking to you gals.

Penny said...

Amen Julie!

I stopped that list serve a long time ago. You girls are more fun and we all "get it" here.

Amy said...

Lol!! What did you do?? I signed off that WS list about a year ago. I found some of the strong personalities to be borderline bullies. Don't sweat it, it may not be you who did something wrong. I am curious to know what is going on though,hehe.

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie, don't worry about it. I thought he got all upset over nothing. I was quite shocked over his reaction :) You were just trying to help!

Katie said...

LoL Amy, everyone was complaining about the list clogging up with e-mails irrelevent to them and somebody said we should make a forum for it- so i went and did it. LOL after i posted the link Ned shot back at me - i basically got the impression i had well and truley stepped on his turf!