Monday, October 8, 2007

Best Laid Plans..

Im failing miserably at this 31 for 21 thing,
I have blogged only twice and its already the 9th …
I blame my writers block on my slowly deteriorating brain which i fear will totally cease to function at some point in the near future.
I was supposed to work Saturday but by 10am i had dignified myself by passing out on a customer in the midst of a very interesting discussion about a Labradors flea problem, so i spent the rest of the day in the staff room asleep on a rather large dog bed - i must say the bed was very comfortable and i think that i will be able to sell alot more of them now that i have had this first hand experience.
Im not sure what triggered this particular incident but as the sensation in my fingers and toes is barely functioning right now id say i will feel a bit perculier for another few weeks then i should be back to my sparkling self, fine motor skills and all, until the next time. Sigh, sometimes im more complicated than my son.
Speaking of, Jai has had a really good week, he is just so cute sometimes! He had a minor freak out over my mothers washing machine today but instead of screaming like a banshee he put his hands over his ears, pout on his little face and said "I dont like 'EEEEE' mummy, Nanna's washing-sheen is scary" It always amuses me the way he imitates the sounds that bother him - especially fireworks, thats a really cute impersonation, one which i would probably enjoy a whole lot more if the poor kid didnt look so frightened when he did it!
Lachie was driving me nuts today, he is into EVERYTHING and if he cant reach it he finds a chair and pushes it around with him to reach what he wants. After a brief discussion with Holger about even MORE child safety locks i am starting to think i should just lock him in his room in a straight jacket to save money.
The weather is warmer and im starting to come out of hibernation, my resolve to get fit yesterday started with a coffee and ended with an entire packet of Tim Tams. I have two pairs of pants and one T shirt which fit me comfortably and dont make me look like im doing Kath & Kim impersonations. I DONT NEED CHOCOLATE!!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

lol... one of those days huh :) Getting fit is overrated I think :)

Heather said...

Yeah I think it is too. But, if I was fit, I would love it. Oh well, someday maybe.

Kerry said...

LOL on selling more dog beds since you know how comfortable they are now! You crack me up~

Anonymous said...

Help motivate me to get fit! It seems once we become parents that's almost impossible to do :(
LOVE the dog bed story.