I finally have a piano in my life!
I have wanted a piano since i was little and never had the oppertunity.
I spoke to an old friend from my youth a few months ago and spoke to her about many things including WS and Jaiden.
She rang me up out of the blue the other day and asked if i wanted a Piano. She said she remembered how i always wanted one and that i also wanted the kids to have music in their lives. So she has moved to Melbourne and left me with not one but two Pianos. One little one to play and a bonus almost 100yr old Pianola which Holger will try to restore to its original glory.
Jaiden hates it and screeches "too loud" with his hands over his ears, that is unless HE is playing it then of course the noise doesnt seem to bother him in the slightest and the rest of us need to put our hands over OUR ears!
YAY!!! im so excited :)Now i just have to learn how to play the piano.....
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool, same thing happened to me a few years ago. My daughter plays, but I am learning. I can play pretty good by ear, but have always wanted to learn to read music. I'm sorta learning along with Laurel. She has her first recital coming up at Christmas. She is going to play Let It Be (beatles)I know it's not a Christmas song, but that is what she wanted to play.
Have lots of fun on your piano!
Ooh I'd love a piano too - not that I can play one - we have a screechy keyboard my parents bought the twins for their birthday - it isn't tuneful!
Post a Comment