LOL, i probably shouldnt steal peoples photos from the internet but i was perusing a German WS site ( finding info for MIL to understand better)and came across this little girl who reminds me of Jaiden!
Yeah, she does look like Jai. you know that is how I first realized that Caleb had WS. By seeing someone on TV with it. Knocked me right off my feet. Have you gotten anywhere with the Doctor's and testing?? It has to be so frustrating waiting and wondering. I had to do it for only a couple of months and it was horrible to think I was so close, but so far. xoxo, Heather
Hi Kerry, The appointment with the geneticist isnt until next month - Waiting list for the public health system takes forever :( So he hasnt had the test yet, soon now though. Thank goodness! im going crazy waiting... oh well its a better wait than Speech Therepy - that took well over a year...
6 comments:
Yeah, she does look like Jai. you know that is how I first realized that Caleb had WS. By seeing someone on TV with it. Knocked me right off my feet.
Have you gotten anywhere with the Doctor's and testing?? It has to be so frustrating waiting and wondering. I had to do it for only a couple of months and it was horrible to think I was so close, but so far. xoxo, Heather
She does look like him. Hope you find out soon.
Wow, strinkingly similar!!
Hope the test results come back soon. Jai a cute with or without pigtails :)
Why is the testing taking so long???
Hi Kerry,
The appointment with the geneticist isnt until next month - Waiting list for the public health system takes forever :(
So he hasnt had the test yet, soon now though. Thank goodness! im going crazy waiting...
oh well its a better wait than Speech Therepy - that took well over a year...
Post a Comment