Been a bit crook recently and having trouble concentrating on most things. I think work is getting a bit fed up with me as i seem to be having trouble remembering what a gold fish is.
I finally went to a NEW doctor about these annoying headachy feinting spells and numb fingers and instead of the usual blood work he sent me off for a CT scan and i have to see a Neurologist for a nerve conduction and EEG. The CT scan was clear (thank goodness) and now i can prove to people i do have a brain as i have a picture of it. I was given the miss information that CT scans dont hurt. PAH! your head goes warm and it feels like somebody puts a bolt of lightening into your head several times really quickly, then stops equally as quickly. Ow!!
On the bright side the new doctor is really nice and i had a quick yarn to him re Jai and he said to bring Jai to see him after the Geneticist appointment so we can work out whats next WS or not.
I read on the list serve there was a Law & Order SVU episode involving a WS girl last night, Its a shame Australian TV airs at a different time so i have no idea when that episode will show here as i would like to see it!
Jaiden has been an angel all week which is nice, the kids are back at school for term 4 and Jai was very excited to see his Jenny again. LOL its cute how much he asks "we go to Jenny, mum? we go see Jenny now??"
Lachie is cutting his last two teeth and is extremely cranky about it and Liam is generally whingy at the moment, i think being back at school has tired him out a bit.
I just want to sleep for a few days and i should be fine :)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Katie, I really hope you are well. Sounds like it must be something though. Have you had problems like this before?
So glad you got a new doctor who wants to help. That is a valuable quality for a doctor to have. (eye roll) :) Hope you feel better soon. Keep us posted.
I hope you get some answers from the neurologist and cat scan, Katie. Sounds like you haven't felt well at all. I'll be anious to hear what you find out. Hang in there!
glad the CT was clear, but I hope they can figure out what is going on! Sounds like this new dr is wonderful!
I don't know what station airs Law & Order - is it NBC? ABC? anyway, you can go to www.abc.com or www.nbc.com and they have most of their shows online so you can watch them from your computer now...that's what I do when I miss a show!
Post a Comment