Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hearts

The absolute worst thing about Williams Syndrome is the fact that most of these beautiful children have heart defects and many of these are severe.
I was in tears earlier reading Noels post about Abi and all they have been through. We are SO lucky that Jaiden only has a murmur, and i am thankful for that everyday.
Today beautiful little Clare is having a catheter put in her heart, not her first by a long shot and she is only 2 years old. I am praying for her to get through this easily, she is a very brave and strong little girl. I am also praying for Clare's parents Theresa & Shawn, i so greatly admire there amazing courage and strength through everything they have been through.
Good luck Clare!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

we are praying for little Clair too...Heart stuff is no picnic...It is amazing what these little guys can handel

Heather said...

I can't wait for their update. I am holding my breath and crossing my fingers. We are so lucky also with just a very mild heart issue.

Amy said...

You are so right, it breaks my heart that families have to go through the things they do in dealing with the heart issues. Avery's dad and I know how lucky we all are that Avery's narrowings are mild.
XOXO
Amy

Nancy said...

We were all waiting for that update...amazing how you can love people you have never met.