Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wow, my blogging has really been slipping lately, i have jsut being enjoying catching up on everyone elses posts and find very little time to actually write any of my own. The spots are slowly dissapearing from our household, Jaidens are still hanging around, though mostly because of his picking habit...LOL luckily there arnt too many on his face, so if they scar it shouldnt be too noticeable!
I am excited as both my best friend and my sister are 41weeks pregnant and they are absolutely ready to pop, currently they are walking steep hills and taking hot baths and trying all the other known methods of encouraging childbirth!
Both are having their 2nd child both are having boys and both have a firstborn girl!
So it looks like i will be spending some time at the hospital over the next week but thankfully for all the right reasons. :)

8 comments:

Noel said...

Those are always Great hospital stays! Good luck to both of them and have fun cuddling with those new babies!

Noel

Julie said...

Glad everyone is getting healthy again. I was just with my 2 friends and there new baby girls last night. I think it was the first time I have ever held babies and not gotten her urge to have another one. Good thing since I had a hysterectomy, huh?

Heather said...

How exciting! I love babies so much! Not enough to have another of my own. I do enjoy other peoples tremendously though. I've had waves of baby fever for the first 5 or 6 years after Laurel, but not so much anymore. Best wishes to both of them for a smooth, speedy birth! Glad everyone is recovered from the pox! I loved that email you sent about having sons. It was too funny and so true! xxoo, Heather

Amy said...

I heard sex is a great way to start labor! Hope you are feeling well.
xoxo
Amy

Penny said...

Ahhhhh, I love holding babies. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

So glad everyone is getting over the chicken pox. Have fun with those new babies!!

Lisa said...

Glad the chix pox are making there way out of your life. Your gonna be busy with the new babies have fun :)

anna said...

Glad everyone is feeling better and give those babies hugs and kisses for us! Anna