Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Baby Austin.

A lovely lady i am a member of a forum with, struggled for years to have a baby.
Finally baby Austin came into the world and life was bliss, when Austin was 8 weeks old he had to go to hospital as he vomited up blood. It turned out that the blood had nothing to do with anything, but during ruitine scans the doctors discovered a cancerous neuroblastoma in his stomach. After a very frightening few weeks of treatment it was determined that the cancer was in remission. Life was bliss again.
Today they discovered that the cancer is back, and worse it has spread considerably through his liver and other parts of his body. I am asking everyone to send their prayers for some sort of miricle for Austin and pray that his wonderful parents are strong enough to get through this.
Poor little fella is only 4 months old, its so unfair it just breaks my heart...

6 comments:

Nancy said...

What a horrible thing to happen. I'll light a candle for Austin and your friend this morning.

Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine what your friend is feeling. I will be keeping Austin and his family in my prayers.

Lisa said...

oh how terrible....we'll be praying for baby Austin...CANCER SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Oh, my heart aches for them. I will definately keep them all in my prayers.

Kerry said...

My heart just broke reading your post. My heart goes out to them.

Heather said...

Oh Katie, that is so heartbreaking. Makes me feel sick inside. I will send good vibes and prayers that way. Poor little guy. It's not fair.