Friday, January 23, 2009

Together we grow...

Wow, i realised that i have been reading the blogs of many of you for years now.
It astounds me to see the progress our children have made, the progress we are making in adjusting to the world we live in. I have grown so much emotionally over the last few years and i think a great deal of that has come from 'meeting' people like you guys and having a chance to share in your lives. For this i am so very thankful.

LOL just to break up my sombre mood, Jaiden just ran into me all excited holding a lizard he found in the garden... i guess i will have to re-visit the "dont pick up reptiles, spiders, bugs, any animal you may find in the garden " talk for the millionth time this week - oh well, at least its a baby lizard and not a baby brown snake...

For those wondering, my due date is 8th March and im starting to feel a little bit too "full" and am looking forward to having my body back and meeting my baby!!
We have chosen a boys name Zachary and if its a girl we are still undecided, it was always going to be Isabella right from Liams conception, but my sister in law just had a baby girl Isabelle and they have the same last name as us so its not really an option anymore... oh well - back to the drawing board.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I am so proud of all of our kids. Noah would have been Sophie if he was a girl. You are welcome to it since I am having no more.

Heather said...

I like out of the ordinary names.
Laurel is unheard of around here. My hubby actually picked it out. Names are so hard. They have to live with them forever.
no pressure. :)
I have come to care so much about these kiddo's and their mommies. I have learned a lot too. I am grateful for the support and friendship. Even if it is mostly 'on line'I know if we all met in person we would hit it off just as good.
we will have to aim for a big get together eventually.

Shelley said...

So close! That is very exciting. We went to VIncentia - swam at Blenheim and Greenfells - both very nice - Spring at the beach would be lovely. Glad to hear/read that things are well with you. Good luck.

Teresa and Shawn said...

I certainly understand about feeling full!! A few short weeks and that baby will be in your arms before you know it!

Shawn came up with both Simon's name and Violet's. Choosing a girl's name was so tough!

Kerry said...

Hey - go for the name you want, regardless. I have two cousins named Chuck, two named Peter. (Italian family!)Never been an issue.