Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Good Stuff.

Well good news all round, It turns out you dont need to have a kidney to have a kidney stone! Due to lack of kidney there isnt any chance of it passing naturally but thankfully Holger should be fine after he sees a urologist and they remove it, the down side being a public patient the wait is about 6 months (but he is on the cancellation list). And if it reaches acute agonising pain at any point we just rush him to the ER and they do it then.

Jai went to the Developmental Paed yesterday who is thrilled to peices with his progress and said that he now feels comfortable Mainstreaming Jai (last visit he wasnt keen)and that he doesnt feel the need to see Jai for another year unless something comes up!

We have also now been discharged from the speech therapist as Jai has improved so much she feels he will only need speech through the school next year and not privatly! So all up Jai is doing great :)

Lachie has had a total transformation since we cut dairy from his diet, he poo's normally, his skin is clearing up and even his behaviour seems better - a BIG THANK YOU! to Nancy, who kind of made me click on the lactose intolorance thing after mentioning her issues with Eric.
Lachie is also now toilet traing - only 1 accident in 5 days!!! YAY! I was dreading having two in nappies again!

I Have a camera again!! Thanks to mum who upgraded hers she passed her old one on to me, its a nice one too and not very old (my parents are technology junkies). So i promise to post photos really soon!!

Time is absolutely flying by, there is only 1 and a half weeks of school left and then its the Christmas Holidays! For you non Aussie's thats our long summer break, so no more school until February. I am excited to have the kids home, but kind of dreading it at the same time, i have a very small house LOL!

I hope everyone over in the USA had a great thanksgiving and are enjoying the lead up to Christmas :) Oh and i have a bunch of Christmas cards here all ready to post to my bloggy friends and no addresses in which to send them!
So if you guys dont mind, please send your addresses to my E-mail kt_moritz@yahoo.com.au - so i can send them off :)

10 comments:

Laura said...

Great news all around!!!
How are YOU feeling? Can't wait to see pictures of everyone.

Noel said...

Wonderful news! I am so glad that it was something "fixable".
Jai sounds like he is doing great!
I will send you my address!!
So glad you got a camera I can't wait to see how big the boys have gotten!

Amy said...

I am jealous, summer break already!
xoxo
amy

Shelley said...

That is fantastic news about Jai's progress - well done you! and Jai!

Kerry said...

Love hearing the good news:) Great about Jai!

Heather said...

Merry Christmas to you and the family!
I bet those boys are bursting with excitement! I'm with Laura, can't wait for some pictures.
:)

anna said...

Great news!!!

Happy Holidays!
Hugs from Anna & AvaJewel

Tes said...

Ok, I have your address but didn't get my cards out in time, am i suprised.....No. So expect a New Years card sometime in February! I hope all is well. Tes

Nancy said...

Yay! Glad I could help.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how far behind on blogging I am - so sorry! Sounds like this was a great update post on everyone!