MODEST!
LOL legs together and just to make sure we couldnt see anything at all the umbilical cord is running straight up between the legs (and yes, it was definatly the umbilical cord!!!)
Typical. I had officially decided not to find out anyway but Holger couldnt make it to the scan and so a friend came with me and i gave in to her pestering me to find out so i agreed only to not be able to anyway! lol, Im just not ment to know!
Well, i spoke too soon about spring! We have freezing gale force winds today straight from the mountains, its so windy that i was driving home earlier and having trouble keeping the car in its lane! I also managed to get my first ever speeding fine, ahem.. speeding in a school zone... in my defence i didnt know the area and missed the sign, as soon as i realised there was a school i slowed down but unfortunatly the policecar behind the trees had already seen me! To top it off i just renewed my registration and forgot to put the new sticker on the car, luckily i only got a warning with that one. Damn pregnancy brain, Im just glad i didnt have Jai with me - he is terrified of policemen!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh man, too bad you couldn't tell what the baby's gender is! I guess that was your sign that you need to wait and be surprised!
:)
I'm sure it will be fine to wait and find out later, BUT I never could wait.
I'm sorry you got a ticket from the police, that stinks. I just got one a few months ago for the first time since I was a teen.
thinking of you,
Very funny, I saw the post and clicked on all excitied! It was a little windy over here today and kind of forgot how light AvaJewel is and when I turned around to put her in the car, I saw her little feet going backwards, it was too funny!
Well it sounds like you had a good day all but the freezing gale winds and getting a ticket :)
In our thoughts as always.
Anna
Keeping you guessing and waiting, they start early!!
How are you feeling?
Just think - the little sucker is probably always going to be that uncooperative!! Sorry about the fine - I got a couple recently on my road trip - anyone who knows me laughs when I tell them cos I am a pathetic old lady hat style driver around town - but give me the open road where I can't tell what the speed limit is half the time and 2 (under 15kms over) tickets. SO lots of sympathy from me on that one.
Post a Comment