Oh dear..
It appears that after my dear son Liam has lost his very first tooth, placed it carefully under a pillow the silly tooth fairy got distracted last night and TOTALLY forgot about this 5yr olds major life event until this morning...
I wake up to a very sad little face and the words "the tooth fairy took my tooth, but she didnt leave any money..."
OH CRAP!!
Thankfully the little zip lock bag containing said tooth had come undone during the night and subsequently spilled its contents somewhere within the depths of the bed sheets leaving some "magical-ness" intact but unfortunatly also the impression that the tooth fairy must have recently befriended the devil...
So whilst a rather upset child was consoled by his breakfast cereal, the sneaky toothfairy reappeared, snuck a small gold coin beneath the pillow and removed the missing fang from its secret location made a subtle suggestion that perhaps the child had not looked hard enough and perhaps like his shoes, that were in the wardrobe after all, some money will be exactly where it should be...
The tooth fairy also left the hair straightener on in the bathroom for several hours and miss-placed the camera cord for the computer
( i think she is becoming unreliable)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! That has happened here too. I am just so scatter brained. Glad it all worked out :)
I have fallen asleep several times and forgot. I usually just pass it off as she is very busy, leave there and she will get it tonight. I know I am horrible.
HA! That is so funny!
The tooth fairy around here forgot for a month straight one time!! I'm not kidding either, it was amonth. Thankfully, the child was old enough to know better than to trust the tooth fairy to remember! Hannah has lost two teeth in the past week and only one has recieved anything as of yet. Now I must run and locate the tooth fairy! Thanks for the reminder! :)
Noel
LOL
The tooth fairy forgot here too...the worse part is we told Aidan that maybe she didn't come becuase he needs to brush a little better...of course she came the next night but...he does do a better job brushing now : )
ha! I can picture myself doing the same thing! Glad you were able to sneak it in there later :)
Post a Comment