Sunday, June 22, 2008

Short Fuse

Vent:
Im having one of those days, you know those days, The ones where all those little annoying quirks like repetitive questions and uncontrollable screaming because of god knows what build up and just end up pissing you off? Somedays i feel sad for those little difference, most days they are just life but today im not very nice to be around as those little differences are exactly what is making me want to pull my hair out and set fire to it too- i have been a yelling banshee who looks suited to some sort of Jerry Springer episode all morning. Augghh I need a break!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, Katie you poor thing. I wish you were closer. I hear ya, though. There's only so much you can take and have the patience for before you get to the breaking point.

xoxoxo

Heather said...

okay Katie, I woke up today feeling the same way. Hopefully checking in on the other blogs will be helpful in putting my attitude in check. hope you feel better today! xoxo

Penny said...

We ALL have tose days....Sending you hugs.......

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I feel for you. I hate the days where it doesn't seem to take me long to lose it. I love the new blog look, by the way!
I'm thinking of you - and hope your day has gotten better!