FIVE THINGS I AM NOT.
1. Graceful, LOL i must steal this one from Nancy as i am probably the clumsiest person i have ever known. Liam unfortunatly has inherited this trait from me and when ever he trips over thin air or knocks several things over at once, people comment that he is just like me!
2. Brave. Well it depends in what instance - i like to think that i wouldnt hesitate to run into a burning building to save a small child or tackle an armed robber but i appear to be physically unable to stand up for myself or my children with words - i managed to completely divide my husbands family just by being alive (but thats another story) and when it came to a confrontation i ran to my room and cried like a small child. I am sensitive and get hurt easily.
3. A good judge of character - I am a bit WS-y myself in terms of socialisation - i tend to trust anybody, no matter what their situation without hesitation until they burn me, unfortunatly this has resulted in being burnt a few times! Holger is quite the opposite and he tends to trust nobody until proven otherwise - i think its probably good as we ground each other!
4. Quiet, LOL - i talk WAY to much and this often results in me putting my foot in it, i seem unable to stop myself speaking sometimes and i spend the next few hours kicking ,myself thinking "shut up Katie, just SHUT UP!"
5. A thrill seeker,
I hate things that make me turn upside down, round in circles etc, Bumper cars are about as adventurous as i get!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Talking a lot will help you with Jaiden so you just keep on talking! I am sure he LOVES to hear you
I am not sure, but I would call having three boys thrill seeking! lol. Get some rest!!!
XOXO
Amy
Katie even though I am old enough to be your mother we are alot alike. I am not graceful, brave or adventurous and I talk wayyyyyyyyyyyy to much. I annoy most people I am sure.:)
Girl, you should have seen me trip in the dentist's office yesterday. What a dork I am!
Thinking of you and your own "D Day." I'm on pins and needles with you.
I am not a thrill seeker either! That's why it's no fun taking me to an amusement park LOL
Yeah, I get bunrt a few times myself! I like trusting people though - it makes the world a nicer place :) It was good to get to know you!!
Post a Comment