At school yesterday they all sang the 'Happy Birthday' song and blew out 4 candles and Jai got a sticker and a special little card with his photo on it, i love that school - the teachers are so sweet :)
Today we met my mum (aka 'Nanna') for breakfast out and then went back to her house where she gave Jai his present - an absolutly awful dinosaur with scary body movements, a big roar and and light up red eyes ~shudder~ - and of course he LOVES it!
Then we went to visit a friend of mine who has a mini reptile park/petshop type set-up and he let Jaiden pat the baby crocodile and hold a snake which made him very happy. -"was streemly fun, mum,I pat the croc-a-di-el, streemly fun!"
I am so amazed at how quickly he has adapted to saying that he is 4 - of course on our little outing this morning he had to tell everyone that it was his birthday and when they asked his age he quickly put one hand on his hip, struck a rather regal pose and with a big smile announced " I FOUR!" LOL and funnily enough his favourite song in my current car CD "Number free mum, put number free!" aka 22 steps has now become "Put number four mum, number four!!" - He is just so darn cute!
We will have his party on Sunday and so i will have to start researching "how to make a frog cake"... He has been asking for a 'frog cake' since he started talking.. wish me luck!
8 comments:
Awwwwwe! Happy Birthday baby doll!
Hope he had a great one Katie! He is just too cute. Love his smile!
:)
Happy Birthday Jaiden!! (funny, Payton loves frogs too!). I love the picture - and I hope he had a great day.
Happy Birthday Jaiden!!!! Good luck with the cake. By the way yes I know I am old enough to be your mom, but I could never imagine Amber raising 1 let alone 3 children right now. You do a great job.
Happy Birthday Jaiden! I want to see pictures of this Frog cake! Too funny.....Love his smile!
OOOH! Take a photo of the cake! :)
Happy birthday, Jaiden!
Happy birthday Jai!!!
Noel
Happy Birthday Jaiden! Good luck with that frog cake too - so far I have anaged to avoid having to make a kids cake - don't know how long for though! I hope the party is loads of fun.
Happy 4th birthday Jai! Hope it was a wonderful celebration!
Post a Comment