Me: Hurry up kiddies!
Lorelai: 'We arnt piggies!'
Liam: 'She said kiddies!!'
Lorelai: 'Oh she said kiddies?!
Liam : 'NO!! i said she said piggies!?'
Me: ???
Jaiden: 'whats your name ?' (looking at me)
Me: ~sigh~ 'its mummy.'
Jaiden: 'Oh, ... I love you mummy.'
....................do i laugh or cry?
Im tired today, i dont know why - i got a good nights sleep, actually a bit too good, i only woke up 10min before Lorelai arrived!
I am both looking forward to and dreading next friday when Jaiden has his Echo.
Part of me is just wanting to get it overwith and move on with life -the other part just wants to put it off so i never have to find out what happens next.
Im hoping we will go in there and the dr will say - oh wait my mistake, he hasnt got a hole at all its just an innocent murmour and carry on as normal.
I have a feeling that wont be the case though. He has been alot more tired recently spending much less time running around like mad and just wandering off and lying on the couch. I hate looking at him resting because he seems to breath so hard, like he was just in a race. Swelling is bad too - the "cheese" aka spongebob watch is fluctuating daily between too loose on the smallest setting and too tight on a few settings up.
I was looking at old photos a minute ago and i really wish we hadnt cut his hair. sigh
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment